Some Humorous Running Anecdotes to keep us Smiling

You have to forget your last marathon before you try another. Your mind can't know what's coming.
Frank Shorter

It hurts up to a point and then it doesn't get any worse.
Ann Trason

I believe that the Good Lord gave us a finite number of heartbeats and I'm damned if I'm going to use up mine running up and down a street.
Neil Armstrong

Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?
Peter Maher


And this one goes out to our two biggest supporters Jimi and Carey:

We can't all be heroes because someone has to sit on the curb and clap as they go by.
Will Rogers

Monday, April 12, 2010

Wow! minus 10 degrees Training!!!

Hallo, Mary and Alison!

Dearest Mary and Alison just logged in and read your blog!

......Mary...running in Morzine .... And I thought I was mad!!!! : )

Trust me I know and feel what you’re going through! spent the last two weeks oh holiday whilst training in Bangkok, Singapore and Malaysia ...... Two more weeks to go before I do the London Marathon! Think have been through the hardest part!.....i hope

Enjoy your training it is quite a painfully yet thoroughly rewarding, enjoyable experience!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your encouraging comments Andy!
    Wow.... clearly you run them often?
    Personally this will be a first and last attempt ;-)

    Mary is far more dedicated with her running, and I have to say fitter... so I'm struggling a bit, but as I turn 40 at the end of the year it's a huge personal goal i'm looking forward to.

    All the best with the London Marathon! Let us know your times....

    Alison

    ReplyDelete