Some Humorous Running Anecdotes to keep us Smiling

You have to forget your last marathon before you try another. Your mind can't know what's coming.
Frank Shorter

It hurts up to a point and then it doesn't get any worse.
Ann Trason

I believe that the Good Lord gave us a finite number of heartbeats and I'm damned if I'm going to use up mine running up and down a street.
Neil Armstrong

Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?
Peter Maher


And this one goes out to our two biggest supporters Jimi and Carey:

We can't all be heroes because someone has to sit on the curb and clap as they go by.
Will Rogers

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

April 22nd, 2010

My my my.... time is flying! Literally one month to go... ahhhhhhhhhhh :-)

We have been a bit absent from our blog, no other reason other then busy with work, and/or travel but we have been keeping up the training as best as we can.

The big run on Sunday 21 KM, not sure of our route just yet but will keep you posted.

Have a good week.
Alison xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment