Some Humorous Running Anecdotes to keep us Smiling

You have to forget your last marathon before you try another. Your mind can't know what's coming.
Frank Shorter

It hurts up to a point and then it doesn't get any worse.
Ann Trason

I believe that the Good Lord gave us a finite number of heartbeats and I'm damned if I'm going to use up mine running up and down a street.
Neil Armstrong

Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?
Peter Maher


And this one goes out to our two biggest supporters Jimi and Carey:

We can't all be heroes because someone has to sit on the curb and clap as they go by.
Will Rogers

Monday, May 31, 2010

One More Week of Rest to go

As some of you may know, I have a tear in my mensicus of my right knee! It happened 2 weeks ago on our long Sunday run! Alison had to find a taxi to get us home!!!

So I have been instructed to take 3 weeks off - so this is my last week!! I can then try running and see how it goes. Please send healing vibes and fingers crossed that it won't bother me again so I can get on with the training. 26 days to go!!!

Mary
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment